Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. (1 Timothy 4:12 NLT)
Youth Sunday school
Sunday school for Middle School and High School youth is available during the 9:30am and 10:30am Worship services. Check out the “Grow – Sunday school” page for more details.
Wednesday Youth Group
We are excited to announce that we will be starting up our Wednesday night Kids and youth programs on January 11, 2023. This program will be available to all youth 6th-12th grade. Registration is now available.
The program begins at 4:45pm with drop off beginning at 4:30pm. Families are invited to join us at 5:45pm for a simple meal. Parents are then responsible to pick up their youth at 6:45pm. During our time together we will get a chance to explore Christian music, have a time for self reflection, learn how God is present in our day to day lives and challenge our youth to ask tough questions and seek to view the world through Jesus’ perspective. At this time we are not offering transportation, however, please contact the church office at 586-731-7667 if transportation to and from church is a problem and we will figure something out.
Information about the Summer 2023 program will be available in the Spring 2023
XCEL is an exciting 6 week summer program for teens 6th – 8th grade. It is led by specially trained young adults. Students will explore talents, participate in activities and recreation time, and learn scripture.
- Six weeks of age-appropriate lessons, devotionals, activities and more!
- FREE to ALL participants, thanks to the generosity of the people of the United Methodist Church
- Trained and certified staff and volunteers through United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuary Program, trained to work with children and teens.
- All events are planned to help develop your child mentally, artistically & spiritually
- Please contact the church office at 586-731-7667 with any questions about this program.